Friday, March 20, 2009

Mission

"He has subjected to you, as from Him, all that is in the heavens and on earth: behold, in that are Signs indeed for those who reflect. Give full measure and full weight in justice, and wrong not people in respect of their goods".

Welcome to SunQura your site for revolutionary plastic innovations. The world is changing fast these days, and the world of plastics is at the front of the pack. I will make sure to pack your daily issue with lots of features and links to the latest and best plastics info, and it will always be a quick read so you can catch up with a quick look. And if you have news, send it to me, and I will make sure it reahs to our reader. Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sir,
    I have few questions related Polymeric Foam sheets. How can I reach to you?
    My website is http://hd100.in
    Regards,
    darshan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    My name is J Bushnell and I am seeking a manufacturer of injection molded vinyl nitrile foam for sports impact protection. Injection molded vinyl nitriles are processed very similar to injection molded EVA foams. I found your name and blog referenced in Wiki and wanted to ask whether you might know of several companies with this capability... thanks!

    J Bushnell
    jbushnell@wowway.com

    ReplyDelete